62 N

62 N is the latitude of the Faroe Islands.

This is my last exhibition of my artwork.  This morning around 8 I went to the park near the National Gallery in Torshawn and, right in front of a comfortable wooden bench, I attached both the picture and the plaque to a pine tree that explains to the visitor what it is.


It was one of the most beautiful adventures of my life, both from an artistic and personal point of view: I met extraordinary people and I would like to thank Dan who helped me with the plaque (and the music) and gave me a lot of information and John who lent the hammer.  I would also like to thank all my other dear friends and relatives who have supported me in this solitary undertaking.

Here's how to get to my artwork.  On Google maps: 

#nordicasemic https://goo.gl/maps/32WZcxsF3vrs22Qp8


Coordinates:

(62.0174964, -6.7796112)


Plus code Google maps:

9CJM268C+X5, Torshawn


Address: 

100 Gundadalsvegur, Thorshavn, Isole Fær Øer














Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts